Rental - The Moon Summit Mystery: Episode 4
A graduate student appears to have died from a fatal bear attack while on a scientific expedition in Moon Summit Park, Alaska. Although the case closed in the summer of 2018, a friend thinks there might be something strange surrounding his death. Was Toby murdered? If so, why—and by whom?
Difficulty: 3/5 - Medium
- Eye for Detail: Especially close reading of the evidence
- Challenging Ciphers: At least one challenging code or cipher
- Self-Guided: Explore the story without being directed
Reveal the secrets in the entire Box Set of The Moon Summit Mystery! When a graduate student is found dead during an expedition in Alaska, his death is blamed on local wildlife. But suspicious evidence at the scene points to foul play. It’s up to you to find out what dangers and truths await in this complete murder mystery game. Welcome to Moon Summit National Park, detective.
- Reconstruct the movements, motivations, and opportunities of all the members of the expedition in Moon Summit Park to bring Toby's killer to justice.
- Decode ciphers and solve puzzles to understand the true motivations of the suspects. Be the main character in a gripping murder mystery!